Monday, March 9, 2020

Amanda Laura Bynes An American Former Actress

Amanda Laura Bynes (born April 3, 1986) is an American former actress, best known for her work in television and film throughout the 1990s and 2000s.


Bynes rose to prominence as a child star in the late 1990s and early 2000s on Nickelodeon through the sketch comedy series All That (1996–2000), and its spinoff series The Amanda Show (1999–2002). From 2002 to 2006, Bynes starred as Holly Tyler in the sitcom What I Like About You on The WB. Bynes made her feature film debut starring as Kaylee in Big Fat Liar (2002), and later went on to star in a number of successful movies, including What a Girl Wants (2003), She's the Man (2006), Hairspray (2007), Sydney White (2007) and Easy A (2010).
In her highly publicized personal life, Bynes has struggled with substance abuse and has faced legal issues. Bynes announced an indefinite hiatus from acting in 2010 as she struggled with various personal problems.
In 2007, Bynes described herself as Jewish, and also stated: "As far as religion, I was raised both. I learned about both Judaism and Catholicism. My parents said it was up to me to decide (which faith to adhere to) when I grew up. I'm sort of a spiritual person anyway. I haven't decided yet on a religion. I don't know yet exactly what I believe."Since childhood, Bynes has been interested in illustration and fashion design.
In 2008, Bynes briefly dated Seth MacFarlane after voicing a character in an episode of MacFarlane's show Family Guy.In 2020, on her Instagram page, she announced her engagement.Three weeks later, she announced that she had broken off the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment